The SmallSat Symposium unlocks the business and financial knowledge required to leverage smallsat innovation and cutting-edge technology into next generation solutions.
On February 23rd & 24th the 2016 Symposium filled the Hogan Lovells center to maximum capacity as over 300 guests joined speakers, sponsors and exhibitors. You can view last years program here: http://2016.smallsatshow.com/home/conference/.
With a new venue, the introduction of 4 new workshops and numerous new sessions, we continue to focus on providing as much pertinent new information as possible to all people and companies interested in the small satellite industry. Participants in the Symposium include manufacturers, system operators, launch providers, investors, VCs, financial institutions and more.
Learn from the leaders in the industry as they answer the most pertinent questions facing the small satellite industry today...
- How do you market and price a small satellite service?
- What will tomorrow's technology do to today's business?
- What influence are small satellites having on ground systems, and what are the economics involved?
- What is the optimum way to finance a smallsat operation?
- How does innovation in launch change getting small satellites into orbit?